1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in Private Messages.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITAL LETTERS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800×600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
7. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
8. No hacking and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
9. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, do not post it!
I think these rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:
First rule broken: You will receive a verbal warning and your post may be edited or removed by staff.
Second rule broken: You will receive another verbal warning and your post may be edited or removed by staff.
Third rule broken: You will receive a temporary ban, staff discretion will be used depending on individual circumstances.
Any rules broken from this point onwards: Your account will be permanently banned. You will no longer be able to access our forum. You can appeal this ban by writing to us, we agree with second chances.